Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Promise Made

Ever since we started going to New Orleans to Children's Hospital when Jackson was just a month old, I have told Jackson and his medical team there, including Dr. Accousti, that on the day that Jackson could walk, I would let him chase them down the hall. I told him this every time they cast his feet, every time time they stretched him and every time we made the trip. I knew that one day he would chase them down the hall and tomorrow he WILL!!!! I told him tonight while getting him ready for bed that I would let him chase Dr. Accousti and the cast team down the hall, it was a promise I made to him long ago. And Jackson told me he was going to chase them fast, "like a helicopter". I can't wait to see it and in the words of Jon, I will probably stand in the hall and cry like a baby, but I don't care---my bumblebee just keeps flying!

1 comment:

Janet said...

That is so great! I hope he runs them all around the hospital!