Wednesday, April 14, 2010

"We live by faith, not by sight"

Funny how things can catch you off guard sometimes! I am sitting here tonight, after researching Spinal Muscle Arthrophy until my eyes hurt last night just playing around and looking at shopping sites, when I ran across a necklace that said this very quote. Very funny, God! I needed that. I have faith that God led us on the path to TX Children's in our search for more answers for Jackson and our family and that He put us here today. I have faith that there is a reason there was an early opening at the MDA clinic. But sometimes, I question why, when I can't see a clear answer. Thanks, God---I needed that to remember to live by faith!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Doris,
It is so human of us, isn't it?
All the questions , and the quest itself, to see the bigger picture.
We so desperately want answers sometimes, and it is hard to live by that faith when there simply are no real answers to all of our questions.
This is such a hard one for me-I ask God unanswerable things all the time, but I try to remember what my Grandma always told me-" Honey, there are things in this world you ain't never gonna understand this side of Heaven, and you still may not be privy to them even after you get there." :)
I hope you do find some answers for Jackson, and I feel your anxiety on this as we are on our own search for answers. I hope we both get the answers we want/need, but even if we don't, we still have two very wonderful, perfect-to-us, precious babies who are the light of their families lives!