Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Time is Coming to a Close

I can't believe my holiday vacation is almost over...I really want it to last longer and who am I kidding I need it to last longer, we still have a lot of stuff to do in the house...but it will come. We spent Christmas with my mom, dad is still in the hospital, but seems to be improving, so please keep those prayers coming. It was a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year Celebration. Jackson has grown so much, that I just can't believe it...he continues to amaze me everyday!

We celebrated Christmas mass at our church and the tradition is that the youngest child gets to put baby Jesus in the manger and Jackson did the honors. We had told him all day Christmas Eve about how important a job it was and after he put the baby Jesus in, he looked at me with the biggest smile! We had a great New Year's Eve celebration with our neighbors and a grand time watching the "booms" as Jackson affectionately calls fireworks!

Here is my favorite picture of the season:


And here's to a wonderful 2009 filled with lots of achievements and good health for all of you and all of us.


P.S. Jackson's party is coming soon, can you believe he will be 2?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

New to your blog but I see we read some of the same one. I am adopting a baby with AMS so I am reaing a LOT!