Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, Baby

Today our baby boy turned 4 and today that little miracle said the Pledge over the loud speaker for the whole school and walked down the hall by HIMSELF! I am so proud of how far we've come!

But I am even more touched by how many lives he has touched and continues to touch! Today, my phone couldn't keep up with all the birthday wishes he got on my Facebook! Today at therapy, 2 women, who we have never met, in the waiting area saw his birthday crown and went across town to get him ice cream at the Baskin Robbins! I love that kid's charisma and his spirit! That was a huge prayer of ours from the beginning and continues to this day! He is so blessed and such a blessing!

So, on this 4th year, here's to you baby boy!

P.S. If you want to see pictures, they are on my Facebook!


No comments: